Monday, July 27, 2009

.~Heart At Work Auction Update.~

By Jennifer Lambein
8" X 10" Print
Auction Item # 100
Hello All!
Just wanted to give you an update on what's happening with the Thrid Annual Heart At Work Auction 2009. I am about 1/2 way through listing auction items on the Heart At Work Auction blog. And amazingly enough more items keep coming in daily! There are so many more wonderful things to list including an aerial photoshoot from John Stalowy Productions/
Oh and there is a one night stay at the Bearister's Den donated by Peter Leander. Donna Lawson from the Jug Tree in Bigfork, MT just donated a case of gorgeous Reidel Wine glasses! Wow!
Cakebox Cookies just emailed me and told me that she has a gorgeous 3 pound box filled with delicious sugar cookies arriving via Fed EX today.
I am looking at a list of so many more wonderful things to post including more jewelry, pottery, prints, paintings, textile art, knitted items, ceramics soaps, glassware... .
This auction is filled with some of the most amazing handmade items!
So make sure to check this blog daily!
If you see something that you want, but cannot make it to the auction, simply email me with the item number and how much you want to bid for it. I am accepting silent bids until August 7th, 2009.
Tickets for the Private Wine Tasting are almost gone. But there are a few left. Please contact me if you are interested in attending: 406-889-5140.
I appreciate all your help and support!
Back to posting more items!!!
Cheers to finding a cure~oxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment