Monday, July 27, 2009

.~Krafted Keepsakes288.~

Auction Item #60
Just look at these glasses! They jumped right off the web page the minute I clicked on them!
The artist behind them is Ardell from Krafted Keepsakes288 http://kraftedkeepsakes288.etsy.com/
I love her description:
"These lovely ladies each hold 16 ounces of wine!! Saves on all the walking back and forth for refills!! Great for girls' night out parties, bachelorette parties, you name it. Each glass is hand painted by me with glass enamel paints and glaze. They are dishwasher safe but I recommend handwashing. Complete with rhinestones and a brass bustiere wine glass charm these girls are ready to dazzle!!"
Ardell lost a great friend to breast cancer. Her donation is on behalf of Cynthia Alex-Burrington. Here is what she wrote in honor of Cynthia~
"The wound heals but the heart keeps hurting. I miss you, Ardell".

No comments:

Post a Comment